Politics RP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Politics RP
Politics RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Country of People Southern Expansion

+3
Caladin
Lucky Number 13
Supercomputers
7 posters

Go down

Country of People Southern Expansion Empty Country of People Southern Expansion

Post  Supercomputers Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:56 pm

Country of People Southern Expansion Claim

The Country of People has claimed Malaya, New Zealand, the Philippines and all the island nations in this area.

Any expansion into this territory will be fiercely contested. The Country of People's navy has sailed out. There can be negotiation.

The Country of People will recognize the owner of Australia is the owner of Australia recognizes the Country of Peoples claim.

((If stranger doesn't return))
Supercomputers
Supercomputers
人国

Back to top Go down

Country of People Southern Expansion Empty Re: Country of People Southern Expansion

Post  Lucky Number 13 Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:12 pm

In the interest of avoiding outright confrontation (and the devastation of several thousand peoples lives and a large area of territory) The Organisation wishes to request a diplomat resolution to conflicting claims.

Shown here:

Country of People Southern Expansion Negotiation

The peoples territory is shown in red,The Organisations in black.
Lucky Number 13
Lucky Number 13
Leader of the Organization

Back to top Go down

Country of People Southern Expansion Empty Re: Country of People Southern Expansion

Post  Caladin Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:27 am

The swiss are demanding that Ellesmere gets New Zealand, as
A - he is away, and
B - last 'game' he was a very aggressive colonizer.
C - To balance things out.

Now, I need to think of land for Draco. I think I will start with Ireland.

Caladin
Admin; Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Post  Supercomputers Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:03 am

Caladin wrote:The swiss are demanding that Ellesmere gets New Zealand, as
A - he is away, and
B - last 'game' he was a very aggressive colonizer.
C - To balance things out.

Now, I need to think of land for Draco. I think I will start with Ireland.

Who is Ellesmere?

And if the Swiss want it they can go screw themselves, but if the GM wants it he can go have a nice day at the beach followed by a relaxing massage!
Supercomputers
Supercomputers
人国

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirix Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:08 am

Ellesmere is northern Canada and Greenland; the owner will be returning shortly and he needs new lands to balance out his absence.

So, Cal is asking as admin. Razz
Sirix
Sirix
Estra

Back to top Go down

Post  Caladin Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:14 am

^that.

I was asking as Admin, but I thought it would sound better if I said the swiss.

Caladin
Admin; Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Post  Supercomputers Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:20 am

Then I officially cede New Zealand to The Organization.
Supercomputers
Supercomputers
人国

Back to top Go down

Post  Caladin Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:29 am

Why to the Organization?

Caladin
Admin; Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Post  Supercomputers Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:34 am

He wanted it, he can deal with the invading GM army.
Supercomputers
Supercomputers
人国

Back to top Go down

Post  Caladin Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:36 am

Lol.
100,000 Swiss troops dispatched. Now, can anyone loan me a navy...

Caladin
Admin; Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Post  Supercomputers Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:47 am

Lol, to actually send troops to NZ you would have to borrow Kaisers navy, and as Kaiser is close with the terrorists that might not work. However if I claim NZ Kaiser can lend you his navy arguably without breaking our NAP... Either way I lose NZ, shucks...
Supercomputers
Supercomputers
人国

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirix Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:18 am

The Swiss are admins with infinite bank and god powers. They can build a moveable, flying ocean if they want in order to get their troops where they need. Razz

Last edited by Sirix on Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sirix
Sirix
Estra

Back to top Go down

Post  Purple Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:28 am

Just to note, the Sultanate will not allow these troops to pass through our borders or air space without a substantial fee. So you will have to go the long way around or pay up. (since you will hardly find an airplane that can fly that far without refueling and carry troops and ships would and should take months to arrive.)
Purple
Purple

Location : Oh you know. You know. And if you do not, you will soon enough.

Back to top Go down

Post  Caladin Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:55 am

Sirix wrote:The Swiss are admins with infinite bank and god powers. The can build a moveable, flying ocean if they want in order to get their troops where they need. Razz

Purple wrote:Just to note, the Sultanate will not allow these troops to pass through our borders or air space without a substantial fee. So you will have to go the long way around or pay up. (since you will hardly find an airplane that can fly that far without refueling and carry troops and ships would and should take months to arrive.)

Well the fee shouldn't be a problem... Very Happy
Anyway, I am sure I can find a more accommodating nation.

On another note, it will take time to move things like ships and armys (thanks Purple)
They will, of course move as slow as there slowest unit, so finding that out will be useful. If you cannot find this, it is a 'new thing' or it is just to difficult to do so, guesstimate and run it past me.

I will post this in general.

Caladin
Admin; Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Post  Supercomputers Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:33 pm

I'm bordered with Australia though, can I assume I'd arrive first?
Supercomputers
Supercomputers
人国

Back to top Go down

Post  Durzo Blint Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:02 pm

Not if I left yesterday!

Quick, to the edit button!
Durzo Blint
Durzo Blint
The United State's of Gloria

Back to top Go down

Post  Supercomputers Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:14 pm

It was in my OP which was writtin in January Biotch!
Supercomputers
Supercomputers
人国

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Number 13 Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:20 pm

I would arrive first as I am already there, suck on that.

I mean... The Organisation wishes to announce that due to its current occupation of these lands it will deny entry to the following islands, on pain of having both island and invaders country reduced to a wasteland:

New guinea
Borneo

That is all.
Lucky Number 13
Lucky Number 13
Leader of the Organization

Back to top Go down

Post  KaiserGünterI Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:44 pm

On an OOC Note: There is no evidence that I am close with the terrorists for any purposes besides that of protecting my own nation from terrorist attacks. Now for the IC note:

Furthermore, I am willing to dispatch my navy to assist my Swiss friends as long as the Swiss will back my Reconstruction of European Culture plan financially, my OR condition would have revolved around England and Scotland, but according to Durzo, Draco is coming back, so I will leave my claims to the region on the Table.

Most Humbly and Respectfully Submitted,

General Kris Günter Von Bismarck, Grand Kaiser of the German and European Peoples, Der Fürher or the Fourth Reich
KaiserGünterI
KaiserGünterI

Back to top Go down

Post  Supercomputers Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:35 pm

Lucky Number 13 wrote:I would arrive first as I am already there, suck on that.

I mean... The Organisation wishes to announce that due to its current occupation of these lands it will deny entry to the following islands, on pain of having both island and invaders country reduced to a wasteland:

New guinea
Borneo

That is all.

As long as Cal confirms you were there.
Supercomputers
Supercomputers
人国

Back to top Go down

Post  Caladin Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:50 am

Yes, he had a cell in those locations.

And KGI, I agree to those conditions, but the money is to be repaid, with no interest, over 100 years.

Caladin
Admin; Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Post  Supercomputers Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:20 am

Wait, I thought you were just claiming New Zealand for some guy who joined late, why are you sending troops?
Supercomputers
Supercomputers
人国

Back to top Go down

Post  Caladin Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:32 am

Good question...
I am just going to lock it down. So, sorry KGI, but my troops don't need your ships.

I am also locking down Alaska, Canada and Ireland.

Not all that might be claimed by Draco and/or slip, but I want to give them some options.

Caladin
Admin; Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Post  Purple Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:56 am

When is this guy coming anyway? It just seems to me that we are waiting for someone who is non existent.
Purple
Purple

Location : Oh you know. You know. And if you do not, you will soon enough.

Back to top Go down

Post  KaiserGünterI Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:40 am

Caladin wrote:Good question...
I am just going to lock it down. So, sorry KGI, but my troops don't need your ships.

I am also locking down Alaska, Canada and Ireland.

Not all that might be claimed by Draco and/or slip, but I want to give them some options.

I thought Draco STARTED with Ireland? And It's alright Very Happy I'm not worried about it ~_^
KaiserGünterI
KaiserGünterI

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down