Politics RP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Politics RP
Politics RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pending on if the Guy running the UK returns and if Cal approves

5 posters

Go down

Pending on if the Guy running the UK returns and if Cal approves  Empty Pending on if the Guy running the UK returns and if Cal approves

Post  KaiserGünterI Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:00 pm

Germany claims: England, Ireland and Scotland.

If the guy running Draconia doesn't return, and if Caladin says it's ok, then I'm going to mobilize and take the regions.
KaiserGünterI
KaiserGünterI

Back to top Go down

Pending on if the Guy running the UK returns and if Cal approves  Empty Re: Pending on if the Guy running the UK returns and if Cal approves

Post  Caladin Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:23 am

Currently vetoed. I think Draco will return.

Caladin
Admin; Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Pending on if the Guy running the UK returns and if Cal approves  Empty Re: Pending on if the Guy running the UK returns and if Cal approves

Post  Durzo Blint Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:42 am

I'll ask Draco on msn next time he's on.
Durzo Blint
Durzo Blint
The United State's of Gloria

Back to top Go down

Post  Dementhrith Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:31 am

KaiserGünterI wrote:Germany claims: England, Ireland and Scotland.

If the guy running Draconia doesn't return, and if Caladin says it's ok, then I'm going to mobilize and take the regions.

RoI requests claims to at least Ireland. RoI has yet to expand anywhere. I'll also take Iceland. Assuming Draco remains unactive.....
Dementhrith
Dementhrith

Back to top Go down

Post  Durzo Blint Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:13 am

He will be coming back after his holiday.
Durzo Blint
Durzo Blint
The United State's of Gloria

Back to top Go down

Post  KaiserGünterI Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:49 am

Alright, so When Draco comes back, I will rescind the land claims. Also, Dem this how the land claim stands, it won't be changing unless Draco returns.

KaiserGünterI
KaiserGünterI

Back to top Go down

Post  Supercomputers Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:33 pm

If Australia doesn't come back talk to me Kaiser, we'll discuss our claims.
Supercomputers
Supercomputers
人国

Back to top Go down

Post  KaiserGünterI Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:43 pm

Coolio.
KaiserGünterI
KaiserGünterI

Back to top Go down

Post  KaiserGünterI Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:35 pm

The claims to this land has been rescinded. The Kaiser will keep a firm steady eye on the region though.

KaiserGünterI
KaiserGünterI

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum