Politics RP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Politics RP
Politics RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Decree from His Excellency, General Kris von Bismarck, Grand Kaiser Günter I.

4 posters

Go down

A Decree from His Excellency, General Kris von Bismarck, Grand Kaiser Günter I. Empty A Decree from His Excellency, General Kris von Bismarck, Grand Kaiser Günter I.

Post  KaiserGünterI Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:53 pm

To the Esteemed Rulers of the World:

I wish to announce that Germany has claimed Panama. It is the only region in the America's that Germany is seeking at this time, and means no ill-will towards the South American nation that Germany shall be neighboring, but would like to remind those people, that Germany will not relinquish it's claim.

To show that Germany is serious about this campaign, The Deutschlands amerikanische Flottegruppe (Germany's American Fleet Group) shall be prepared to depart from Koenigsberg, Germany, for Panama. Aboard the fleet will be 1/8 of Germany's Landwehr (Germany Army+Armor Group). There will also be 10,000 German Citizens aboard the ship moving to Panama in order to Colonize the region. Upon the arrival of the Citizens and the Army, they will immediately establish firm control over the region and Panama will immediately be drawn into the Empire.

The Operation will not move until Germany has sufficient oil supplies for the operation. Upon the purchase of the oil, the fleet will be fueled and dispatched immediately.

A warning to any and all nations that would cross this claim, Germany is heavily militant about this claim, and all of their claims, but we are willing to make peaceful negotiations. It has been done before, and it can be done again. But until the time a negotiation has been started, Germany will see that their land claims are theirs and theirs alone.

Peace, Liberty, Justice,

General Kris Günter Von Bismarck, Grand Kaiser of the German and European Peoples, Der Fürher or the Fourth Reich
KaiserGünterI
KaiserGünterI

Back to top Go down

A Decree from His Excellency, General Kris von Bismarck, Grand Kaiser Günter I. Empty Re: A Decree from His Excellency, General Kris von Bismarck, Grand Kaiser Günter I.

Post  Malachi Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:29 am

It seems I may have overlooked the other countries that occupy the land-bridge between the north and the south.
Malachi
Malachi
Admin; Switzerland

Back to top Go down

A Decree from His Excellency, General Kris von Bismarck, Grand Kaiser Günter I. Empty Pacific Expansion

Post  KaiserGünterI Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:46 am

The Kaiser is laying a claim to the following Islands:

-Hawaii
-Guam
-Midway
-"American" Samoa
-The Marshall Islands
-The Mariana Islands
-Johnston Atoll
-The Line Islands (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Line_Islands)
-The Solomon Islands
-The Tonga Islands
-New Caledonia
-Samoa
-Tuvalu
-Wake Island
-Tokelau
-Phoenix Islands
-Niue
-Wallis and Futuna
-Micronesia

The German Empire will dispatch a fleet to the regions as soon as it sees fit.

Most Respectfully and Humbly submitted,

General Kris Günter Von Bismarck, Grand Kaiser of the German and European Peoples, Der Fürher or the Fourth Reich

Last edited by KaiserGünterI on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
KaiserGünterI
KaiserGünterI

Back to top Go down

A Decree from His Excellency, General Kris von Bismarck, Grand Kaiser Günter I. Empty Re: A Decree from His Excellency, General Kris von Bismarck, Grand Kaiser Günter I.

Post  Durzo Blint Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:16 am

Supercomputers wrote:The Hawaiian island chain has also been claimed.

Post number 6: Click Here
Durzo Blint
Durzo Blint
The United State's of Gloria

Back to top Go down

Post  KaiserGünterI Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:43 pm

Der Kaiser will part with hawaii, on the condition that he can have a private Mansion on one of the Better and Bigger Islands..
KaiserGünterI
KaiserGünterI

Back to top Go down

Post  Supercomputers Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:46 am

Oh, I had kinda assumed I claimed all those small island, I just never named all of them.
Supercomputers
Supercomputers
人国

Back to top Go down

Post  KaiserGünterI Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:55 am

Well. Doesn't count if you don't name 'em sir. You basically just said Alaska and Hawaii. Sir, I am not relinquishing the claims to these islands. Furthermore, You named the Hawaiian Island chain. That Is What I am relinquishing to you. The rest of these are INDEPENDENT Islands. You have never laid a claim on ANY of these islands, therefore they are open for any nation to take.
KaiserGünterI
KaiserGünterI

Back to top Go down

Post  KaiserGünterI Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:02 am

Furthermore, I don't have ANY holds in the Pacific, and I would like to have territory in the pacific. I don't see why these TINY, INSIGNIFICANT, Islands would mean to you. Just because Germany is interested in having piles of sand and trees for the purpose of having Sand and Trees in the Pacific doesn't hurt anyone. Besides, You have Alaska and Hawaii...Both Gold Mines in their own Right.
KaiserGünterI
KaiserGünterI

Back to top Go down

Post  Durzo Blint Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:34 am

KaiserGünterI wrote:Furthermore, I don't have ANY holds in the Pacific, and I would like to have territory in the pacific. I don't see why these TINY, INSIGNIFICANT, Islands would mean to you.

I am sure the people living on these islands see them as significant. Man of the people my ass Laughing
Durzo Blint
Durzo Blint
The United State's of Gloria

Back to top Go down

Post  KaiserGünterI Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:38 am

I meant insignificant in terms of wealth, or material.
KaiserGünterI
KaiserGünterI

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down